St. Andrew’s Grammar is an independent, co-educational school for students from Kindergarten to Year 12. We are a non-selective school with inclusive Greek Orthodox values, welcoming all families regardless of faith.
We accept enrolments across all year groups, all year around, subject to positions being available. We recommend enquiring well in advance of the desired entry year to ensure you don’t miss the opportunity to join St. Andrew’s Grammar.
If you’re considering St. Andrew’s Grammar for your child, we invite you to join us for one of our upcoming Open Days or book a personal tour.
Book a school tour
Contact our Admissions Registrar to request a personalised tour today.
The Enrolment Process
Once you’ve explored our website and would like to learn more about enrolling at St. Andrew’s Grammar, we invite you to follow the steps below to apply. For International Students, please review more specific conditions here. To review our Rules and Regulations for Enrolment, please click here.
- Experience all that St. Andrew’s Grammar has to offer by joining us at an Open Day or a personal tour or make an enrolment enquiry to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
- Complete an Application Form (one per student) and supply with the relevant documentation and pay the registration fee.
- Prospective parents and students will be invited to attend a preliminary interview with either:
- the Head of Primary (Primary Students) or
- If an offer of a position is made, a signed Acceptance of Offer form and the non-refundable Acceptance Fee of $500 must be returned to the school to accept the offer and secure your place. If there are no positions available, students will be added to the waitlist.
- Prior to your child’s commencement at the School, they will be allocated a House group and Form (for Secondary Years students). There is a compulsory Orientation Day prior to the commencement of Term 1. In addition, students joining in Year 7 are invited to a Transition Day in the final term of Year 6 to experience a day in the life of a secondary student.
For more information or to speak with Enrolments staff, make an enrolment enquiry today.
Perth Glory Academy
For families wanting to enquire about the Perth Glory Academy program at St. Andrew’s Grammar, please complete the enquiry form below.
As a school dedicated to maintaining our Hellenic heritage and values of community and family, the following priorities (in this order) will be considered in the event of limited availability:
- Siblings of current students enrolled at St Andrew’s Grammar
- Children of families with Hellenic heritage
- Children of Greek Orthodox families
- Children of Orthodox families
- Returning students
- Children of staff
- Academically or sporting talented students.
Other applications will be processed in order of receipt.